SAILING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Sunscreen should be applied, and light color shirts/hats should be worn.
- Students should carry a water bottle on their boat. Drink before you are thirsty.
- A hat/visor and proper sunglasses are highly recommended to protect eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A bathing suit, towel, water shoes and change of clothes are recommended for each event.
- All personal property is the responsibility of each skipper (participant) and should be kept in a small zipper style duffel bag.
- In poor weather conditions, instruction in basic sailing theory and other appropriate sailing lessons may be held inside the pavilion with the aid of sailing videos, text material, etc.